Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Like Baby, Like Dog!

Justin thinks it is so-o-o-o funny to get into mischief! He stumbled upon an unguarded box of Goldfish today! Boy did he have fun with it! He got some of them out of the box and ate them. Then he dumped a few on the floor and slapped them with his hands. After that his feet got a turn and he sat and kicked at the pile he had made! Then he transferred some from the floor up to the ottoman. When he go them to the ottoman, he pushed them off to the floor again. He was so serious and busy with the fish!

He did keep a few on the ottoman and he appeared to have a staring contest with them. He had to have stared at the fish for a good tne or fifteen seconds! Then all of a sudden he moved in and swooped some up with his mouth. We were laughing so hard! I guess maybe he has spent too much time watching the dog eat...
Who me?

you can't tell me "No", I am too cute!

mmm,mmm, good!

kicking the fishesthe staring contestDon't blink first!eating like the dogor is he just lazy?success - Look at me Ma!

1 comment:

Kierstyn said...

Oh, I know that form of eating! My almost one year old does the SAME thing! Usually he does it because he has food in both hands and think that by simply using his mouth, he'll save a step.