Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hatching Eggs

Sean was helping me make pancakes this morning. He loves pancakes and with his dairy allergy I have to make them in big batches and then freeze them. I make about four dozen a week and he and Brian - and now Justin eat them all! Sean loves to hold the measuring cups while I pour the ingredients and then dump them into the bowl.

He always wants to crack the eggs and I always tell him when he gets older. Today he said - "I want to hatch the eggs all by myself!" And he does ask to use the whip too. It is so funny when he says whip for whisk! Sean heard that my Mom used to make my brother and I different shaped pancakes. So, he wanted me to make some dinosaurs. And not just any dinosaurs - a T-Rex, a Brachiosaurus, and a Triceratops. I knew the first two and guessed on the last - I guess I should have been paying more attention to the all the dinosaur books I read to him! What do you think?


T-Rex
Brachiosaurus
Triceratops

1 comment:

Kathy V said...

I would say those look pretty good. Especially since you didn't have a mold or anything. My mom only used to make mickey mouse. However, I lost taste for pancakes several years ago. Even the ones that are flavored. The dinos look so cute.