Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Little Surfer Boy!

Justin's hair definitely resembled a surfer today! He looked so cute that I just had to snap a few pictures. I cannot believe that he is going to be on in a few short days. I know his days with 'baby hair' are numbered. I also know that as soon as his gets his first hair cut that he will no longer resemble a baby. I was so anxious to have Brian and Sean's first haircuts. I guess I know this will be my last baby boy. It makes me sad. I am dwindling down to my last few months of nursing and that too is sad. There are really no words to describe how wonderful it feels to nourish your baby. He feels so good with a full belly and gives me the best smiles after nursing.

As a parent I am constantly torn between two worlds - that of keeping them at their age a little longer and that of wanting to see them grow and learn. Seeing your child grow up right before your eyes is so bittersweet. There are so many things that I have already forgotten about Brian and Sean - and Justin - until I go back to read their baby books and my journals. So, with these pictures, I will always remember my little surfer boy and the way he looked today. Even when my mind fails me I will have the photos to jog my memory - and this blog!

serious look
fresh face
cute baby feet

1 comment:

Kathy V said...

very cute. I like the baby feet picture the best.