Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Dog's Eye View

I have no idea what Justin was thinking but this really was too cute for words. Roc was eating a rawhide chewy and Justin kept leaning down to watch him eat it. I don't know if he was just being silly or really trying to to study Roc's way of eating!

Then he was just being a stinker standing on the couch. He knows he is not allowed to do this and you can tell by his face that he knew he was getting away with something!

getting a better look
I wish I knew what he was thinking
look at me!

2 comments:

Soralis said...

Cute pics!

Hope the ear infection quits soon!

Love the ball pit!!! :)

Kathy V said...

It is crazy to try and wonder what kids are thinking about. Maybe he was trying to learn some super secret technique for eating snacks. As long as Justin doesn't start eating the rawhides you are probably okay. Then again a little dog food never hurt anyone, atleast I don't think!