Tuesday, September 2, 2008

USCIS Letter!

We got our letter today from Immigration that just basically let us know that our paperwork was accepted and we should be getting another letter soon to tell us when our finger printing appointment will be. I am so excited! Each little thing seems so small separately but all are needed to get our baby girl home next year! So, I celebrate both the small and the big steps! Hurry up finger print appointment! I expect the letter in about 10-14 days, I am going by the timeline of a friend and she is about two weeks ahead of us in the process!

4 comments:

Mom and Wife said...

YEAAA each step in one closer...

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

YAY!!! I remember how excited I was to get that letter a couple of months ago!

Aimee said...

Woohoo!!!! Congrats!

Kathy V said...

Congrats. Glad things are going well.