Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You Cannot Be Allergic To People!

This was a wonderful conversation at 7:40 am this morning. It is always great when kids fight, scream, and whine before 8 am! Please note that in all dialog below that screaming and whining should be understood in each line.

Sean - You are making me sick!
Brian - No, I'm not!
(repeat the above lines until you want to run away while pulling out your hair and screaming, then continue)

Sean - Yes, your fart butt is making me so sick!
Brian - Farts cannot make you sick.
Sean - Yours do!
Brian - You can only get sick when you are allergic to something!
Sean - Well, I am allergic to you then!
Brian - You cannot be allergic to people.
Sean - Then I am allergic to your farts!
Me - Sean you fart too and no one acts like this.
Sean - Well, I am not going to fart anymore.
Me - That is impossible.
Sean - Well, I haven't farted in like 20 hours!
Brian - (laughing too hard to comment!)

As for me, as usual, when it comes to Sean, I give up. As for Brian and Sean, they both lost video games for two days and didn't get to watch a show before school today, even though they were ready early! As for Justin, let's just hope he doesn't pick up on everything he hears! Wishful thinking, right?

4 comments:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

ROFLOL! HILARIOUS! This totally sounds like a Kameron conversation!

Kathy V said...

That is funny. By the way I acknowledged you in my last post for brining me out of the blogger black hole.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

OMG....that is too funny!!! BOYS!

Tracey said...

Oh how I can relate to this! LOL We have the same conversations all the time! I bet that body parts and sounds are a common topic of conversation in your home huh? Something about boys (I think)...
Got to love em!