Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bath Time Fun!

Justin took his first bath in the big tub with his brothers- it wasn't actually tonight - it was October 10th. I am a little crazy about having the correct dates for things. You know, it might be on his college application what day his first bath was or where his first outing was! What if his wife needs to know which hour of the day his first tooth appeared? Maybe his kindergarten entrance will depend on the date he learned to wave bye-bye! He might not get his license if I don't know the date of his first vision test!

I would like to say that I am kidding. But there are too many out there that know me too well! I am meticulous about the baby books - Brian thinks I am crazy - he doesn't have a baby book! This blog is so great because i have everything time stamped - I have to say I feel guilty for Brian and Sean because they don't have this! It drives me crazy that I am a few years behind with their scrap books - one day I will catch up! The good thing about going digital is that I have the dates on everything - the bad thing is that most of, well the majority of my pictures are still in the computer. So I have to print them out before I can scrapbook! I want to get the pages scanned into the computer too. One day...

And for all the safety moms out there - I know the Bumbo seat says not to be used in the tub - but I never left him for a second. The Bumbo floats and if I didn't have a hand on it, he would have probably toppled over! Brian and Sean thought it was neat and they wanted to try it out.

I couldn't get a good picture of Justin because he wouldn't look up. He was having so much fun splashing and looking at his feet and the bubbles. I was calling his name, blowing raspberries and making goofy sounds that I would never repeat in public. Nothing worked.

three boys in a tub

smile!

Justin

No comments: