Friday, October 19, 2007

Funny Hat!

I couldn't resist a few pictures of Justin with a onesie on his head! It makes for such a cute hat! He had so much fun and eventually figured out that it was on his head and tried to pull it off! He only managed to pull it down over his eyes. Then he went crazy kicking and moving his head side to side. We were laughing so hard because he would turn to the direction that a voice or a sound came from! Don't worry - he didn't "suffer" for long! I came to his rescue and said, "Where is Justin?" Then I lifted up the onesie from his eyes and said, "There he is!" I got a huge smile in return!

Isn't it funny how this is so cute and acceptable for a baby - and even for a young kid. I wish adults could have more fun! But can you imagine the looks I would get if I went into a store with a shirt on my head. Before you go there - one on my body too - I don't need to get arrested! How about wearing rain boots in August or a Halloween costume in December! Maybe a goofy wig to pick up kids form school and some face painting for a soccer game!

Wouldn't it be fun? Maybe we should have a national adult day to act like a kid again. Hey - we supposedly learned all we needed to in Kindergarten, right? I know my kids would have a real honest to goodness belly laugh - if they didn't die of embarrassment first! Hey another reason to do it - embarrass the kids! Anyone want to suggest a date?
I'm so funny!
who me?
okay enough pictures!
Who turned out the lights?
Where is Justin?
There he is!

No comments: