Saturday, October 6, 2007

Misc.

Here are some pictures of the boys from this past week! Brian and Sean were playing with Justin in his bumbo! They wrapped his blanket around him and were pretending to give him a hair cut with his octopus toy! Justin tolerated it for a few minutes!

Then I took a few pictures of Justin - he fell asleep in our bed! I love baby feet and they looked so cute. He has started to really like sleeping on his belly. The funny thing is - the way he is sleeping in the picture below is how I sleep! It makes me nervous because babies are supposed to be on their backs to sleep until six months - I guess he is close enough. I never had to worry about this with Brian and Sean because they were not rolling back to belly until they were older than six months!

Justin is already starting to try to "scoot" along the floor too. When he sees something he cannot reach his arms and legs go like crazy to try to get it. It looks like he is swimming in air! Some of the time he gets his leg far enough under him and pushes off to move forward. I think he may crawl before the other boys too - Brian and Sean were almost nine months! Justin can also pivot on his belly to reach things! I am not ready for him to be mobile! And he is getting close to sitting up - he can balance for a few minutes and then falls over!

Brian and Justin
"cutting" Justin's hair
so sweet
baby foot
baby feet


No comments: