Friday, October 19, 2007

Mommy's Socks!

I didn't realize until we got home and saw Sean with his shoes off that he had on a pair of my socks! I asked him, "Sean why do you have my socks on?" He said, "I like them, they have more room for my toes!" Well, there you have it! I would think that socks about eight sizes to big would be pretty uncomfortable in his little shoes. But that is just me. I used to drive my Mom crazy about tags in my clothes and the seam of the socks had to go straight across the top of my toes. I wouldn't wear underwear with elastic around the leg openings!

Sean is definitely not like that! I have seen him wear his underwear on sideways - the leg opening was around his waist, one leg fit, and the other leg was his waist opening! He went all day like this - there were red marks around his middle because it was so tight. He never said a word!

He must have a thing with socks lately! The past few days he has been putting on socks and asking me, "Mom, are they on the right foot?" I guess he thinks socks have a right and a left like shoes! I try to tell him it doesn't matter but he won't listen. So, when he asks I just tell him they are on the right feet and every once in while tell him they are not - I have to make things interesting! So, when I tell him they are not on the right feet, he takes them off and switches them. Brian Jr. just stands by watching this and slowly shaking his head from side to side!

Sean loves eating popsicles! He would eat about ten a day if I let him! He got one today that had two little points at the top of it - I think it melted a little and then got put back in the freezer! He took one look at it and said - "Look Mom a bat popsicle!"

wearing Mom's socks
bat popscicle
mmm good
funny face

No comments: