Monday, October 1, 2007

"Adida"

Brian was getting ready for his soccer game tonight and couldn't find one of his long black socks that fits over his shin pads. He does have three pair of them, but he wears them to pretend to be a football and baseball player. Then when it is a day for soccer, there are no socks to be found, The are sometimes behind his bed, in his bed, in his closet, in the toy box etc. !

So, he yells downstairs for help. I go up to help and he says, "I can't find my Adida sock!" I say, "I think you meant to say Adidas, not Adida." He says, "No Mom. I am only looking for one sock!" He couldn't understand why I was laughing! At least he knows his plurals! We did find the sock and made it to the game on time! He had two goals and they tied the other team 2-2! He scored one goal last Saturday too, but they lost 3-1.

No comments: