Saturday, October 13, 2007

School Fair

Brian's school fair was today! The boys spent the day playing games and winning tickets that they could later trade in for prizes. We came home wit so much "junk" - plastic yo-yos, parachute men, plastic dinosaurs, blow-up hammers, bats and balls, rubber dice that light up and even a wooden snake and a flashlight! The games were fun - a fishing pond, a lolli-pop tree, knock down tin cans, football toss, baseball speed throwing, tattoos, face panting and of course every one's favorite - the dunk tank. Sean hit the bulls eye with all three balls - but the best part was he was barely even looking when he threw the ball!

Brian really enjoyed the bake sale and they both had soft pretzels and soda. Most of their friends were there - even Finley the Rivershark's mascot made an appearance!

I spent my money on the raffle and as always won nothing. I buy these tickets at fairs and fundraisers etc. I have never won anything - in my whole life. Oh wait - I did win a TV when I was in college but that was from a booth at a Home Show. I didn't pay anything to enter. The ones I have to pay for are the ones I have trouble with! Maybe I should get someone else to buy the tickets for me. Oh well -there is always next time! Sean hit a bulls eye three times without looking - maybe he should buy the tickets next year!

Sean and his friend Becca

Sara and Finley

Finley on the playground!

Sean with his alligator

Sean and Brian at the fishing game

No comments: