Sunday, October 21, 2007

Farm Party!

Brian and Sean's friend Alexis had her 7th Birthday party today! It was so much fun! Cool cakes, candy hunt in the hay, petting zoo, cock-a-doodle-doo contest and yummy hot dogs! What more could you ask for? Sean jumped right in and Brian was slow to warm up -this is because he was mad at me.

We were ready to go to the party and I hadn't told him about it before hand because it was a surprise party! Well, Alexis was telling her friends that the party was Sunday, not Saturday. So Brian thought we were going on the wrong day and kept telling me he didn't want to go. When we got there and he was wrong about the party date he got mad and embarrassed. He finally got over it and joined in on the fun! Then on the way home Brian said , "I want a surprise party so I can tell all of my friends a different day and trick them too." Okay - not really the right idea about a surprise party, but I was done arguing with him so said, "Okay!" Of course, Sean piped in with a "me too!" I bet it won't be long before Justin adds his "Me three!"
Happy Birthday Alexis!

cool cakes and cupcakes!
20lb bunny!
Sean riding a "cow"
farm boy
Brian in a duck hat!
Sean in a cow hat
Sean feeding the turkey
Brian petting the lamb

No comments: