Thursday, October 11, 2007

Justin's Five Months Old!

Okay - so a little late getting the post done - 6 days really. I did take the pictures on his 5 month birthday - Oct. 3rd - but they have been stuck in my camera. I am usually really good about downloading pictures - but I am just so busy lately. I am still adjusting to babysitting and having a 15 month old running around the house - you cannot leave her alone for a second and I find it really hard to get things done

Justin is really close to sitting up and rolls over both ways like a champ! He really likes his belly now and even prefers to sleep on his belly. We catch him in the swing trying to turn on his belly when he is tired. We are still checking for teeth - but non have popped up yet! Brian was almost 7 months and Sean 5 1/2 months, so I am not worried!

It is funny how teeth come in so differently - and fall out so differently too. I have heard babies are born with teeth and seen some with no teeth at a year old. Brian has some kids in his class that have lost 5 or 6 teeth and some who have lost none. He has lost the bottom middle two and the top ones are getting loose.
the football picture

eating his toes

big blue eyes

so sweet

yum - fingers!

No comments: