More Scattergories thanks to Cali!
SCATTERGORIES - it’s harder than it looks! Play here or play on your blog. (note to those new to the game: these don’t have to be actual truths. If it helps- replace the word “you” in the questions & substitute it with “someone”.) Play on!
Take the first letter of your ideal travel destination and use it to answer the following:
1) What is your ideal travel destination? South Korea
2) Something you would pack in a carry on? soap
3) Something you would try to sneak by security? snakes
4) Something you would buy at the airport duty free shop? souvenir
5) Something you would take a photo of and e-mail? sloths
6) Something you would swipe from your hotel room? soap
7) Something you complain to the hotel front desk about? smart-a$$ staff
8 )Something that would make you travel sick? smells
9) Something you would only drink while on vacation? sea water
10) Something you can’t wait to return home to? sanity