Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin!

I cannot believe that my baby is a year old! Brian and Sean were so exited to celebrate with him. They drove me - and Justin - crazy with the presents. They just couldn't understand how he could play with one toy and just leave the other presents there. Justin even went down for his morning nap without opening one of them! Brian and Sean almost lost it!
We just had a small Winnie the Pooh party - there were a lot of vacation and First Communion and Conformation parties that conflicted with the date. So, we will be trying again next weekend! My Mom, my brother, my sister-in-law (Justin's Godmother) and their three kids came for dinner. It was a nice day so we had burgers on the grill, homemade fries, salad, and broccoli! And of course, yummy cupcakes for dessert! By the end of the night he was so tired that he would stop crawling and just collapse to the floor! Happy Birthday Buddy!

my boys!
Justin's loot
opening presents
new toys
what a smile!
Justin's cake
party hats
singing Happy Birthday

mmmm, icing!more cake

new beach hat!

ready for the beach!

party pooped

1 comment:

Lindsey: Mama of Andrew, Adam, and Ally said...

Happy Birthday Justin!! Can he really be a year old already?? What a blessing he is!