Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weekly Photo Contest

I have been thinking about entering a photo contest on a few blogs for some time now. Not really because I am a photographer, but mostly because I take so many pictures! I have decided to start with the one on Exposaroonie because the subject interested me. And because I thought of this picture of Justin. The challenge was to take a picture from a different perspective and I think that this one definitely does that!



You can vote for me (after 5/29) by clicking on the link above! Thanks!

7 comments:

Jodi @ SNAPPED said...

Hi, I found you through NaComLeavMo. What a beautiful family have and a GREAT blog!
Have a wonderful week,
~Jodi

Io said...

I love this picture - I'll go vote for you right now!

Io said...

Doh. Or maybe next week?

Unknown said...

LOL. Thanks for your comment...We have TWO copies of Walter the Farting Dog. It makes us laugh every time we read it...my step-daughter is almost 13 so we haven't dragged it out for a while, but thanks for the reminder!!!

momofonefornow said...

Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog. That bathtub pic is downright adorable.

Kristine said...

That is an ADORABLE picture! You have some very cute boys!

Sharon LaMothe said...

Hi again!! I voted for you today!! And not just because it was YOU...the photo is SOOOOOO Darn Cute!

Good Luck!
Sharon