Thursday, May 1, 2008

Star Wars in Philadelphia

There was a Star Wars Exhibit at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. It ends this weekend, and I am glad we got there to see it. Brian's friend Jake wanted to take him for his birthday present this year. We had a lot of fun but the boys' were not as excited by the Star Wars stuff as I thought they would be. I think Star Wars is the first movie I remember seeing in a theatre. I think it is great that it is still so popular thirty some years later! Boy do I wish I still had all the Star Wars toys that my brother and I had!

Brian and Sean are big Star Wars fans and love to watch the DVDs. Brian likes Luke and Han, where Sean loves Stormtroopers and Darth Vader. It works out perfectly for playing - no fighting over who is who. But there is some fighting about who wins - Sean wants to change things up a bit and Brian always wants to stay true to the movie script!
Brian, Jake and Becca

Brian looking taller

Brian and Jake with the Landspeeder

Princess Leia, R2D2 and C3PO

Stormtrooper

Darth Vader

Brian liked that he was taller than a Jawa

Han and Chewie

The Millenium Falcon

Tusken Raider

No comments: