Monday, May 26, 2008

NaComLeavMo

Today begins the first day of a month of NaComLeavMo - which is a creative way of saying,"Get out there. Read these blogs and leave comments!" I have signed on to leave five comments a day and to return at least one comment per day! I think it will be a fun way to find some new blogs - and to get myself some new readers and some comments!

If you want to read the over 200 blogs included in the comment leaving extravaganza, you can click on the NaComLeavMo party hat below! It is too late to join, but feel free to read - and comment anyway!

My tracker doesn't show a big increase in visitors, but I am seeing an increase in comments. So thanks for stopping by - and even more for saying Hi!

11 comments:

Mrs. Spit said...

Thanks for your comment. The ginger snaps were from a local bakery - really fresh, so they were great.

Cece said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by - NaComLeavMo is a fun way to discover new blogs!

Jendeis said...

Hi, thanks for your comment! Hope you had a lovely weekend!

Nadine said...

NaComLeavMo

Hiya,
Just stopping by on my way to reading all 200 plus blogs.
Congrats on your family, I hope your adoption happens soon.

Alyson and Ford said...

Checking your blog - NaCommLeavMo.
Sounds like you have a great family! We are adopting from China so would love to read more about your journey.

Alyson LID 01/27/06

Erin the Bradley Teacher said...

Also here from NaComLeavMo and excited to read more about your adoption! We adopted a little boy from Ethiopia earlier this year and he is such a wonderful addition to our family!

Sky said...

NCLM
Love your blog design! It's kinda daunting to make sure and comment even 5 times a day isn't it? Ahhh, let the fun begin!

m said...

I'm really loving 'meeting' new bloggers!

seussgirl said...

Hi from NCLM! I'll have to come back and get caught up on your story. :)

Meg said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm loving NCLM. Your boys are adorable and I'm looking forward to hearing more about your daughter

Anonymous said...

I'm way behind on NCLM (I should have known better to do this while moving, lol) but wanted to drop by and say thanks for the comment on my blog!