Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Friday!

I have had a great day! Three things happened to make it a great day! First - Brian was off from work today, so I got to get things ready for Justin's birthday tomorrow and run some much needed errands - childless! Woo-hoo! Second - my digital camera broke last week and the good news was that it was still under warranty. The bad news was that it would be out for a week or two to get repaired. When I dropped it off I wasn't thinking and forgot how quickly Justin's birthday was approaching. Most likely, it wouldn't be back in time! Well, I got a call this afternoon saying that my camera was ready! Things like that never happen for me! Yippee!

Third - I was out running errands all day and forgot to call our adoption agency. I talked to P last week and she said to call on Friday to make sure my home study made it there okay. It was a few minutes before 4:00pm and a Friday, so I was afraid that no one would answer. But J answered and said that she had good news. My home study was reviewed and approved and sent out to the main office in Oregon. She said we should be getting our copy next week! Justin in time to get out tax relief check to cover the costs of fingerprinting and submitting our I-600A to USCIS (US Citizen and Immigration Services). Now I have to hope that our home study makes it in the batch to Korea next Friday! Things could not be moving along any better - I really hope things continue this way! It really looks like we will be HSTK (home study to Korea) in May - and maybe even next week!

No comments: