Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My list

I have been tagged by So These Are the Days. So, here it is!



Four Things I did 10 years ago

1. got engaged

2. breifly lived in Maryland

3. worked in title research in a courthouse

4. planned my wedding



Four Things I did five years ago.

1. gave birth to Sean

2. moved Brian to a bed from a crib

3. started doing childcare in my home

4. I cannot remember any more - so I will say lost some memory?



Four Things I did Yesterday.

1. wash, wash and more wash

2. drove kids to and from school

3. blogged

4. played with the boys



Four Shows I love to watch.

1. Boston Legal

2. Deadliest Catch

3. Brothers and Sisters

4. Frasier re-runs



Four Things that make me happy

1. my kids

2. random acts of kindness

3. organization

4. crossing things off of lists

1 comment:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

I like watching Brothers and Sisters too - it's a great show.

BTW - Your post above is well put!