Saturday, December 1, 2007

Super Boy

Sean has really taken this being naked thing to a new level. He never wants to get dressed in the morning. They only way for him to agree to get dressed is if we are going somewhere or if someone is coming over. I have never seen him move so fast as when there is a knock at the door and he is naked!

Brian Sr. said, "Sean you need to get dressed, naked time is over." Sean replies, "I am not naked Dad. I have slippers on!" Duh! Never in Brian Sr.'s LBK (life before kids) did he think he would ever be saying, "Naked time is over!"

As I tried to take the picture below, he kept jumping around. This jumping caused too much of him to be seen in the pictures. He thought that it was really funny and kept moving his blanket at the last second! I finally got a shot with enough covered, but it took about twenty pictures! Don't mess with a Mom and her camera! Especially when she is trying to capture a moment that will forever embarrass her kids!



Sean not naked


Don't mind the mess in the background - we were having a lazy morning! Sean loves to pull out all the blankets and pillows and cushions and just settle right in to watch some TV. He needs all of this out because the wind chills are near freezing outside and he is turning blue while his teeth are chattering.

But if you ask him, he is not cold. Nope. You touch his skin and get goose bumps yourself, but he is not cold. He even asks for popsicles to eat while naked and is still not cold! There are icicles hanging off his nose. Not cold. Brian Sr. told him that his butt was so cold that it was purple. He got up and tried to look at his butt. No, not by twisting around to look behind him like a normal person. We are talking about Sean here, so he decided to try to look up and around through his legs. He bent over and stuck his head through his straddled legs and then tried to twist his head to look up at his butt! It was a not a pretty sight! He tried a few times and then gave up.

Oh - I think I even see the remote on the floor in the picture. I know we will be looking for it later! Especially now that Brian and Sean have become proficient in the use of the remote control. Brian can work On Demand and the DVD player better than all his grandparents put together! I would be a millionaire if I could come up with come kind of remote control finder. It would have to be big and in a semi-permanent location or I would just lose the locating device too! Maybe some kind of paging system like they have on cordless phones...

The problem is that we have a phone system with three cordless phones. So, when we lose one, we just go and get another one, without first finding the lost one. Then we use the other phone for a while. When we finally decide to search for the old phone, days and weeks have passed and the battery is dead, so then pager does us no good. We eventually find them all. But it is a rare day when all phones are present, accounted for, and hung up on their respective chargers.

Brian Sr. told him to just find some underwear to put on. He came back in the room to find Sean still naked. He said, "Sean where are your underwear?" Sean said, "They weren't my size and kept falling off me." He had taken a pair of Brian Sr.'s underwear out of the laundry basket and tried to wear them. He showed his Dad how they wouldn't stay up. Pull them up. Fall down. Pull them up. Fall down. Again. And Again. And Again. Sean thought that this was really funny and did it about one hundred times more than necessary!

Sean wearing Dad's underwear
(the little blue lump is Justin)

The next pictures are now at lunch time. Yes, Sean is still naked. He says, "Mom can I have toast for lunch? I want naked toast, like me. You know, with nothing on it!" Yes, I know. He is such a character and I honestly don't know where he gets his material.

He later asks me to get my camera and take a picture of his toast that looks like an E. He is really catching onto this blog thing. Both he and Brian love to see their pictures on the computer. To them, it is almost as good as being on TV.

Sean also really likes to make letters out of food - maybe an O is a bagel. He puts pretzel sticks together to make an X, a T, an L, an I, and a E and F! Toast has so many possibilities! I love that he is really exploring letters. But sometimes he just doesn't get it - like when he made the E and said, "Look Mom, E is for toast!" Not quite, but good effort buddy!

That reminds me of this Fisher Price toy that we have. It is a zoo with all kinds of animals and each animal has a letter on its chest. Like A is for Alligator and S for Seal. But then there are some that confuse Sean. Like Q is for quail but he says, "Q is for bird." Or the X is the skeleton of a fish and for x-ray but he says, "X is for fish!" Seriously, what kid knows quail? I guess there are only so many Q animals. Come to think of it, I cannot think of any others. My brain has no space for that.

E toast on the plate and
working on another E!

the E toast

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn that is one sexy boy, if hes was in my house like that id just throw his naked body back onto that couch and have my way, he cant be mad since he already undressed.

Anonymous said...

reminds me of my adopted cousin, looked kinda like this. one morning he was on the couch under a blanket watching toons, I was next to him. he moved and I saw everything! his butt, package. he couldn't hide that from me. I picked him up and place him on my lap while I was hard, then massaged him until he got excited. then placed him face down and humped him all day !