Sunday, December 23, 2007

First Fries

Justin had his first french fries today and he loved them. I am not sure how many actually made it into his stomach, but he had a lot of fun trying. We added some of his favorite Gerber Puffs too! Brian and Sean thought that it was funny to see Justin eating real food.

I heard Sean telling his friends that his brother Justin was weird because he only drinks milk from people. Then he proceeded to tell this other kid that I feed Justin with things on my belly like a cow. I think he really believes I have udders. I guess there is no harm in letting him believe that - it saves me from a talk about breasts at age four. There is plenty of time for that to come!

I did think it was strange too that neither of the boys asked where babies come from. They never once asked how the baby got in my belly. Brian did ask how it will get out and lucky for me I have c-sections. So we didn't really lie since that is how all my babies came out. He was a little worried about the doctor cutting my belly open, but then I told him they gave me medicine so I wouldn't feel anything and he was okay with that. I guess it is better than having to explain the alternative. There is plenty of time for that to come too!

one of my favorites
two fisted
Hmmm...
one handed shove
in or out?
so cute
which one, which one?
I can fit one more!
funny guy

No comments: