Friday, December 7, 2007

Heat is Warm

This is how I have found Sean the past few mornings. He gets out of bed and is cold. So, he does the only logical thing - he takes off all of his clothes, and sits in front of the vent. Sometimes the heat isn't blowing out, so he sits and waits for it. He tells me, "Heat is warm." Oh yeah, ice cream is cold! How about them apples?

Why in the world he doesn't just sit there with his pj's on I will never know. I have long stopped trying to figure him out. I think the funniest thing is that he will sit and wait for the heat to come on. I cannot imagine how cold his is while he waits. But he never complains, just sits patiently with Blankie for the heat to blow.

This morning he recruited his brother to sit with him. But Brian at the old age of 6 - and a half - wouldn't let me take his picture with no clothes on. I can't blame him, I wouldn't let anyone take pictures of me naked either. But I suppose, beyond embarrassment, that our reasons might differ a bit.

I guess Sean doesn't seem to notice because to him I am not taking naked pictures - he does have socks on! And his bottom has to be cold even when the warm air comes.

Waiting for the heat -
you can almost see the shivering!
So happy to feel the warm air

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so cold, he makes ME shiver!

I'm glad you commented at my blog; I totally know what you mean, I wonder what might have been every day.