Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Justin Sleeping

Justin has been falling asleep in this position for a few weeks now - I finally got some pictures! Boy was he tired, because I took at least ten pictures - with flash - and not one movement out of him. I sure do wish I could sleep like that. If someone took a picture of me with a flash while I was sleeping, I think my head would hit the ceiling!

I love when babies sleep like this with their knees tucked up under them. I think they look so cute and snugly. I wonder if it has something to do with his recent crawling that he started sleeping this way. He is getting so close to crawling up on all fours and is super fast at the military crawl. He also pivots on his belly very quickly! He likes to get up on all fours and rock. Today he started to reach forward with one hand but he falls to his belly right away. He is getting so close - I don't know if I am ready for him to be that mobile!

His brothers are also getting frustrated with him. They are used to playing on the floor in relative peace and now whatever they have is fair game for Justin. And just like any sibling - he wants what they have. There could be twenty baby toys on the floor and he crawls right through them to try to take something out of one of his brother's hands. I didn't expect this to start at 7 months!


So sweet

top view
all curled up

No comments: