Monday, December 10, 2007

8 Random Things

Another blog I read posted 8 Random Things about them and then asked, What about you? So, here are ours.

1. Justin hates baby food but will go nuts for a little crumb of a soggy waffle. He downed a whole teething biscuit yesterday!
2. Sean hardly ever wears underwear.
3. I played the violin form 4th to 9th grade. I picked violin because I didn't want to have to be in the marching band in Jr. high!
4. Brian got the bonus word correct on his Spelling test last week - holiday!
5. Brian Sr. is a par or under golfer.
6. I am finished all my Christmas shopping and working on wrapping.
7. We have the 24th, 25th and 26th grandchildren on Brian's side and the 2nd, 4th, and 6th on mine.
8. Brian, Sean and Justin all scored 9/9 on their Apgars!

Tag You're It!

No comments: