Monday, December 24, 2007

Last Minute Shopping

I guess that even Justin is not immune to the pressures and has to resort to last minute shopping. Being the male that he is, he decided to forgo the stores for a little catalog shopping. I guess no one told him that even overnight shipping for $49.95 cannot be done on Christmas eve! Apparently he got the flavored catalog. Hey,maybe that is a solution to all the paper waste I get - especially this time of year. Make it flavored and feed it to the kids. Maybe a few pages taste like cheese and a few like ham and the covers like bread. Put them all together and you have lunch after you have finished your shopping! Yum!

I did get out to a few stores today. The whole family braved the mall and came back unscathed. I cannot believe that I forgot to get the kids to see Santa. Maybe it was because Brian and Sean saw him at school. Luckily Santa wasn't too busy and we didn't have to wait in line long.

Then we went to the annual family open house at Brian's brothers. The boys had fun with their cousins and everyone wanted to hold Justin. We got home and got the kids to bed by 9:30. There was plenty of time to spare because Santa was to arrive in our area sometime after midnight!

Justin 'reading'
hmmm, maybe a shirt
I need a better view
yep, that's good
concentrating

No comments: