Thursday, November 15, 2007

Rub, a Dub, Dub...

...three boys in a tub! Justin just loves taking a bath with Brian and Sean - although the tub is getting a little crowded! He kicks and splashes and tries to eat bubbles. The older boys thought it was funny to put bubbles on his head. At first it was cute, and then there were too many bubbles and they slid right down over Justin's face. He got upset and started thrashing around - I think if he could talk he would have said, "Who turned out the lights?"

Brian and Sean thought his was very funny and they kept trying to put more and more bubbles on his head. I guess when you are an older brother that it is funny to see your younger brother tortured. Luckily, Justin had me there to rescue him! He has no choice but to be tough with two older brothers. I am sure this won't be the last time that they do something crazy to him and laugh! Note to self - hide razor, crazy glue, hammer, and duct tape.

I know it won't be long before they tell him to do stuff - "Justin, go get us the cookies form in the kitchen. And don't get caught!" or "Go clean my room and I won't beat you up today!" Brian Sr. says all of this is normal - I only had one brother and we never wrestled and fought like Brian and Sean do. But Brian Sr. had five brothers - and they were all older. So, I guess he is pretty much an expert on being a younger brother.

I seem to remember something about hanging him from the bunk bed by his underwear and always making him the hockey goalie - his pads were couch cushions secured with a belt! Yikes! I don't even want to know the trouble they will find together when they are older. But I still say that it has to be better than my grocery bill will be!

Below is a picture of Brian that I have labeled "scary." I really had to laugh when I saw this picture - it is the exact crazed lunatic face that our dog makes when he is eating a good snack. He gets that psycho "show the whites of your eyes" look when he is trying to get the last drop of milk out of a glass or is licking the empty ice cream carton. So, is Brian starting to look like our dog? Do owners really start to resemble their dogs? Brian thinks he looks like Dracula - I say not enough teeth!

Sean laughing at Brian
boys in the tub
Brian relaxing
Did Santa come early?
studying the bubbles
a little taste with a bubbly wig
uh-oh! Where is Justin?
scary
Sean strikes a pose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FOOHYS R AWESOME BECAUSE THEY R AMAZING