Friday, November 9, 2007

We have a tooth!

Justin got his first tooth today - lower left! I checked yesterday and felt nothing but today there was the point of a tooth coming through! I cannot feel the one next to it yet - but it looks like it is getting really close to coming in too! Yeah Justin! Sean yells, "Now Justin can eat food!" Not quite - not the food Sean is thinking of anyway.

Justin still is enjoying his rice cereal - I added some sweet potatoes yesterday and he made a face at the first bite, but soon got the hang of it!

I tried to get some pictures of his first tooth coming though - it was a struggle - but I think you should be able to see it in the pictures!

you can barely see a little white bump -
right above my lower finger on his gum line

close-up of the two white bumps

No comments: