Monday, November 5, 2007

Watery Rice Ceral - Mmm!

Justin did really well with his first taste of solid food and he loved being in his high chair! He got rice cereal that was very thin. He really got the hang of opening his mouth but keeping it all in there needs some practice. He didn't eat a whole lot before he thought it was more fun to blow raspberries while the cereal was in his mouth!

I forgot how far babies can spit. It was so darn cute that I forgave him for covering me in rice cereal slime! Hey - it beats squash spit any day! A few more days of rice cereal and then onto a veggie - maybe sweet potatoes or carrots! They should make some nice stains on my clothes. Maybe they should make bibs for the people who feed the babies - if he keeps this up I could use a Hazmat suit!

I did get some video - but it turned out a little dark. It is of his first few bites!



what is going on?

checkin' out the new bib
1st bite -
not so sure
almost a smile
I like it!
Justin's Video



No comments: