Thursday, November 1, 2007

Sean does it again

I am all for some independence and Sean learning to wipe himself - but I am not up for buying a new toilet. Wasn't it only in the beginning of September that he filled the potty with wipes? If you remember the package says to only flush one at a time. He flushed about 20 at that time.

This time he has outdone himself and I think he might have the world record for attempting to flush the most wipes. Luckily, there were so many in there that it didn't even flush - they had absorbed all the water! ! He emptied the container on the back of the toilet, the refill bag under the sink, and the roll of toilet paper. He filled the whole bowl - the wipes and toilet paper were even with the seat! Ugh!

I asked him why in the world he would do such a thing. His reply was , "Mom. My butt was so dirty from all the pooping I did. I needed to make it really clean again!" Well, at least this time it didn't overflow. If you missed round one - check it out here.

Maybe I should just start sending him to the backyard with a shovel to dig himself a hole! It might teach him to appreciate the inside bathroom - especially with how chilly the past few mornings have been! He and Roc can hang out together! Just kidding!

Then I picked up his pants off the floor - this time he went potty and put his underwear back on and not his pants - the opposite of what he usually does. I thought that this was strange. Then I noticed that his pants were wet. I said, "Sean did you pee on your pants by accident and leave them on the floor?" He said, "No I didn't." So I hold up the pants and say, "Aren't these the pants you had on this morning." He says, "Oh yeah, I got hot and took them off." So I say, "well they are wet, how did that happen?" Sean says, "I think I saw Roc pee on them." Will I ever get a straight answer out of this kid?

I blame the computer virus - while I was dealing with the computer, Sean was unsupervised in the bathroom. He picks today to try to learn to wipe himself! At least he didn't try to flush Justin! Luckily he was sound asleep in his swing. When Brian was born I thought that feedings every 2-3 hours were the hard part! Now I know that was so-o-o easy!


the unverified world record
close-up
the empty potty wipes
the empty toilet paper roll

No comments: