Monday, February 25, 2008

Google Searches

I have been reading some blogs that also use StatCounter.com to track visitors to their blog. When visitors use a google search the keys words used come up on the tracking list. Some of them are too funny and I cannot believe that people actually type those things! Here are some of my favorites:

-why does us money have presidents on it (ask Sean)

-hide and seek saying (olly-olly-oxen-free)

- a girl smelling a boys fart (a boy must have typed this)

- peeing rain boots ( I didn't know rain boots were capable of that)

- kym kim spelling (If you can spell it why google it?)

- I like bananas with brown spots (yuck!)

- foohey big monkey head eraser (these goofy things are so popular)

- how to tell when a kid has to pee (um, maybe the crying and jumping and squeezing of parts)

- rice cereal watery (Yum!)

- cool excitement saying (can't think of your own way to be excited?)

- pee pee bottle (who says pee-pee?)

- boys who have peed next to a playground (do they want a list of names?)

- justin's icute justin i good justin is mine (huh?)

- cow chopsticks ( cow shaped or for use by cows?)

- chocolate clown (will it replace the bunny?)

- pork roll pictures (why?)

- banana strings (just pull them off)

- bird invasion (try an exterminator?)

- kids peed in car how to clean (take to car wash)



I really wonder what goes on in some people's heads. I have so many searches related to pee - in a bottle, in the car, on the golf course etc! I also get a lot about bananas with spots and strings and peels! The next most popular is a search for the Foohy erasers. For the record I do also get some normal searches for infertility and adoption. I love the tracking information, it is so much fun to see who visits and how they got there. It makes me realize that people are viewing the blog - I cannot tell if they actually read it. I had very few hits at first and now I seem to be getting more and more! It is exciting as a blogger to know people are visiting and that you are not just talking to yourself by way of a keyboard!

No comments: