Sunday, February 3, 2008

Justin is 9 Months Old!

I cannot believe my baby is nine months old! He has really changed a lot over the past month. He now pulls up on everything, has perfected crawling to sitting to crawling again, is crawling up on all fours, eating new foods, and becoming a more active - and vocal - part of the family. He has learned to 'yell' at his brothers and his parents when he is not happy! I call him a little bear because it sounds like he is growling at us.

He is still so happy and pretty much just goes with the flow of things. He can definitely wait a little longer to eat and it isn't the end of the world if he skips a nap once in a while. He is wearing 9-12 month clothes, but still fits in a few things that are 6-9 months. I guess baby clothes are like adult clothes - a size in one brand doesn't always match up to the size in another brand. Justin is a wonderful kid and we are so lucky to have him!

I tried to get his monthly football pictures but he didn't cooperate very well. He kept rolling over nad crawling away from me. I guess I am not as exciting as I used to be - there is so much for him to explore! I did get a bunch of pictures of him with the football, but he is not looking or in the process of escaping in most of them! He goes for his well visit on Wednesday.


toothy smile


sideways glancehands up!football picturehard to keep stillcrawling awayrolling overgetting away againI give up!

No comments: