Saturday, February 2, 2008

Wilson

This first picture reminded me of Wilson on the show Home Improvement. You know the neighbor that lived next door that was always hiding part of his face. Justin was smiling and you can tell from the picture that Brian was too. Then, at the last second, Justin puts the plate in front of his face and his hand in front of Brian's face. It was so funny. When I showed Brian the picture he laughed too. It looked like Justin knew exactly what he was doing to be a funny guy and ruin my picture!

Wilson wanna-be
Then I tried to get a good picture of all the boys together. It tool quite a few takes with several of them messed up by Justin and most of the rest by Sean. Brian has become an excellent picture taker - I guess it is the many years of practice. This is the best one.

Sean, Brian, and Justin
Here is Justin 'walking' with Brian. He loves to this and it makes him so excited. Justin gets so proud of himself and feels like one of the big boys to be walking around. Thankfully, Brian likes to do this too. It really helps to save my back - he doesn't have to bend over much at all!

a little help from Brian

Here is yet another picture thwarted by Justin. They were sitting up right before I took the picture. Then Justin decided to push off really hard with his feet. Brian was not ready for it and they both fell over backwards! He did have fun though! And I told him to stay there with Justin on top of him so that I could get a picture. It turned out really cute, so maybe Justin knew what he was doing!

Justin's first tackle!
great shot!

No comments: