Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nine Month Check Up

Justin is doing great and at or ahead of where he needs to be with his milestones. He weighed in at 18 lbs and was 28 1/4 inches long. He is the smaller at nine months than Brian and Sean were, but he was smaller to start off with at birth. And he also started crawling almsot two months before they did. I think he burns so many calories because he is so active. He is also just not very interested in food. He does eat, but prefers to nurse and eats only until he doesn't feel hungry anymore. He is so nosy and won't spend the time eating when he can be playing.

The doctor says he is fine but I can try to mix his food with formula or breast milk instead of water to up his calories a little. I can even just add dry formula to his fruits so that he won't have to increase the volume that he is eating. He looks fine to me and I cannot believe that he doesn't weigh more - he looks chubby to me!

No comments: