Friday, February 8, 2008

Piñata Boys

I don’t know who thought of this first, but Brian had so much fun! He wanted to do it again and again and again. I cannot believe how strong and fearless he is. He is holding on by his fingertips on a narrow piece of woodwork! I should get him into rock climbing! Sean was a little more hesitant and wanted to try, but wouldn't let Brian let go of him. And there was a challenge with taking his picture because he was going commando under the jersey! You can see from the pictures that Roc was very interested in what was going on. Either that or he was afraid one of them was going to land on him at any time!

Sean looked up at Brian hanging from the ceiling and started laughing. We asked him what was so funny. He replies, "Brian looks like a piñata!" I know I always say this but I still have no idea where he comes up with this stuff! Even Justin got a turn but we had to do a retake of his picture becasue 'someone' bumped his head on the ceiling since his arms were too short to reach! I never realized before this just how short babies’ arms are. He can barely reach over his head!

Brian hanging around
Sean's turn
Justin too!
Brian doing pull-ups!

No comments: