Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Justin's First Car

Justin got one of his birthday presents a few months early. I had some gift cards saved up and I think I was inspired by the warm day yesterday and the clean garage in which I can now keep the car. Justin was very excited - almost too excited by the tools! He kept trying to steal the screw driver. Didn't he understand that without the screwdriver I couldn't finish putting together his car!

Justin even wore a coordinating outfit for the special occasion. No, I did not intentionally plan this, but it did work out well for the pictures. I have to admit that if I did think of it before hand I would have picked out a cute matching outfit for the pictures. Maybe I did make the decision subconsciously and my mind is on autopilot for me! Now that would be nice, a brain that thinks for you. Wait, that is what your brain already does. I mean that it makes decisions like you would if you were aware of the decisions. Kind of like how your brain tells your lungs breathe and your heart to beat, yet you are not constantly willing these things to happen. Are you still with me?

He had so much fun and it seems like he is taking after his brother Brian - the wild one. If you know the boys or read the blog regularly, you might think it is funny that Brian is the wild one. Brian is calm and rational and quiet but he has no fear and is a thrill seeker. Sean on the other hand is a little more cautious about rides and going fast. To Brian the faster and the higher the better - he definitely gets this from me!

So, the faster and crazier that Brian Sr. pushed Justin, the louder he laughed. And the laughter intensified when they began to chase Sean around the house. Both of them were laughing so hard that they started their squeaky laughs. It only comes out when they are really truly laughing and I cherish those moments. This laugh is so infectious and I just love that all the boys have it. I wonder what part of their DNA it is on.

vrooom, vrooom
check out the hydraulics
Elvis in the house
beeping the horn
trying to drive with his feet

No comments: