Saturday, February 16, 2008

Watermelon Face!

Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Once again, I am guilty of taking too many pictures. Once again Brian Sr. yelled at me - he thinks I might damage their eyesight from all the flash exposure! I got a small watermelon from the grocery store and Sean was super excited! When he saw it, he jumped up and down and did a dance around the kitchen. As I was cutting the watermelon, Justin was in the living room and started to cry. I went to check on him, and when I returned there were a few bites missing out of one of the watermelon pieces. I bet you will never guess who did it!

Sean had such a devilish grin on his face and red juice dripping from his chin. The juice was all over his hands and running down his wrists and arms. I smiled and asked, "Sean, What happened to the watermelon?" As he wiped the red juice from his chin onto his pajama shirt, he said, "I don't know, ask Justin." Oh what was I thinking? It was Justin who can push a stool over to the counter and climb up onto it. It was Justin who picked up the piece of watermelon that was almost as big as him and took a few bites. Not to mention he was in the other room with me at the time!

I cannot believe that he still blames Justin for things. I would think by now he would realize that we are onto him. I think that Sean must have known what I was posting about. Just a minute ago, Brian was looking for the tissue box. He asked, "Where are the tissues?" Sean said, "Justin ate them!" And then he followed his exclamation with an evil giggle. Justin has been asleep for the past two hours! See what I mean!?!


even pirates like watermelon
sucked in cheeksbig biteYou are really letting me do this?
smiling eyes aren't I cute?too happy for words

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to have tons of pictures to capture just the right one or two or three!!!!