Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Rare Nap

I think Sean was worn out today from hangin' with the big boys last night! One minute he was watching TV and then the next minute he was asleep. And he was naked! He told me he was cold so he got naked - great logic! He then burried himself under the couch cushions and made himself a little bed. He slept like this for about two hours.

Sean finally woke up when I asked Brian is he wanted to go to Walmart with me. When he heard Walmart, his head popped up and he started crying. He was crying because he thought that we were going to leave without him. No, he doesn't like to go to Walmart for the the rollback prices or the blue light specials. He likes it because they have Icees! He loves Icees and would do just about anything for one. He always gets Cherry. Brian likes Icees too - but not as much as Sean. I think Sean just likes really cold things. When he eats a popsicle, he bites it and eats it so quickly. Maybe his brain is beyond freezing! I don't know how he does it. I hope that one day he grows out of his dairy allergy and can enjoy ice cream too!
Can you find Sean?

a closer vie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How adorable!