Thursday, February 28, 2008

Where's Roc - and Sean?

Sean fell aseep under the couch cushions on the floor last week. And all of a sudden I am finding kids and dogs asleep under cushions all the time.

The first pictures are of Roc - if he wasn't snoring I am not sure that I would have known where he was! Brian and Sean were both at school, and I have more things to do than to build a fort for a dog. So, I am not entirely sure how he got under them all. He has been known to use his nose and flip one cushion up and then get under it to fall asleep. He loves to be coverd up when he sleeps - under pillows and blankets and anything else he can find. His favorite place to sleep is inbetween Brian Sr.'s legs under the covers! He is a crazy dog - fits in well with our family!

Can you find him?
close up
Then later that night, Sean and Brian were watching a movie and Sean fell asleep burried in cushions. I helped him to do this, so at least I know how he got covered up!
sleeping with old and new Blankies

so sweet

1 comment:

Kathy V said...

Kids, Dogs, What else is underneath your couch cushions? Atleast this time the kids have clothes on when sleeping underneath the cushions. These are so funny. My dog loves sleeping between us, underneath the covers on the bed with her head on the pillow. Fun times to be had by all. Maybe I should start getting her to sleep in the couch. That will be a good place for the future kids too. Why spend money on beds for them just let them sleep underneath the couch cushions.