Friday, February 15, 2008

Oreo Mischief

I know I have this problem a lot, but when you are a Mom, you think your kids are cute! And so you take too many pictures and love every minute of it. I get yelled at all the time by Brian Sr. for taking too many pictures. But I know. I have seen America's Next Top Model and even Tyra Banks needs rolls of film to get the perfect shot! So whenever something cute happens, I take forty or so pictures. Some are blurry, some too much flash, and some I just missed the shot. So, when all is said and done I really only like about half of the pictures and love only a few. That is what it takes to get great photos and Brian just doesn't understand. I couldn't decide between so many of the following pictures, so I included most of them!

Justin found an Oreo under the table and boy was he excited! Sean had been eating them, so I guess he dropped one and never picked it up. I still have no idea how Justin found it before the dog did! When I noticed what he had, it was already too late. He had given himself a facial with a nice crumbly chocolate mixture. He smiled at me and then began to laugh. Even at nine months, he is aware that an Oreo is probably not something he should have. But, I laughed along with him and as any good parent does, I got out my camera and blinded him with the flash!

Roc soon noticed that something was going on and sat down right next to Justin. He was almost willing him to drop the cookie! Justin has now also learned about Roc and tried pushing him out of the way. Roc was then trying to lick the cookie crumbs that Justin had smeared all over his face and neck! The funniest part was that Justin kept looking at his hands. I don't think that his hands have ever been so dirty or sticky and he couldn't figure it out! As, he begins to eat more table food I know it won't be long before his hands look like this a few times a day!

shoving it all in
finger lickin' good
Roc waiting not so patiently
can't miss a crumb
what are these?yummy!sucking on it works toostill licking fingersis this mine?this is great!love that face!

2 comments:

Nancy, Jeff, Connor & Porter said...

Hilarious! I also love the 9 month photos! He looks so sweet and innocent! Love the eye black mustache on Sean too. Good thing you got photo proof. I tell ya, we couldn't make this stuff up!

Nancy

AprilMay said...

Hi! You have adorable boys! I am also the mom of 3 boys looking to perhaps adopt from Korea. We lived there for 2 years and I fell in love with the country and people! If you can afford it, go to pick up your daughter...you won't regret it!
Good luck with your adoption! I'll be lurking around, LOL.