Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cheesy Dog!

I was making sandwiches for lunch today and tossed Roc a piece of cheese. He caught the first piece in his mouth but dropped a little on the floor. As he went to find the dropped piece, I tossed him another one. This one he didn't see coming and it landed in the middle of his back! He walked around in circles and kept sniffing the floor and up into the air! I just stood there laughing for a few minutes, thinking he would soon figure it out. After a bit he gave up searching, and walked toward me. He got another whiff of cheese and started searching again! I decided to get the camera because this was too funny! I should have taken some video too!

He gets treated just like one of the kids - do something funny and Mom gets the camera before she helps you out! I did give him the cheese after I took the pictures!


searching the floor
(cheese square in upper right of picture)

just can't quite see it still thinking about it
close-up view

No comments: