Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hello? Hello?

I say this and only get my lonely echo back. But, I know you are out there reading this blog because my counter goes up everyday. Thanks for taking the time to read! And it has been moving at a quicker rate lately. Yet, I have no comments under my blog entries and only about eight people in my guest book. It just hit me that the same eight people could be visiting the blog numerous times per hour! Okay maybe not, but it is one possibility! C'mon don't be shy - you can be the first to post a comment. I really want to know what you think! Let me know I am not alone in my wonderful chaos! Just click on the comments section under the blog entry and follow instructions. You might have to register but it is no hassle! The guest book is located under the picture of the boys on the top right side of the blog! Thanks to those who occasionally post comments and have signed the guest book. I know you are out there - lurkers too! Thanks!

Hello? Hello? Can you hear me? How about now?- just checking...

No comments: