Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Spork, A Pear and A ?

Okay, the spork doesn't really have to do with anything but I found it in Brian's lunch box. Not sure why he wanted to bring it home. It stirred up some lunch room memories for me - I haven't seen a spork in years! I remember that they used to give us trial mix in one of the squares on the Styrofoam trays when we bought lunch. Let me tell you, the spork is a really great launching mechanism for trail mix!



I found this pear in the fruit bowl in the kitchen. It looked really good and I was making a good food choice. Then I picked it up and noticed the teeth marks. Apparently we have fruit biting goblins because no one is claiming to have done this. Brian Sr. got eliminated because his mouth is much bigger than this. Roc is free from blame because he would not have left anything behind. Justin has no teeth yet. So that leaves Brian and Sean because I know it wasn't me - unless I was sleepwalking one night. But I would think that if I was going to the kitchen while sleepwalking that I would have grabbed the cookies and ice cream! My bet is that Sean did it but short of getting their dental records or impressions, I have no proof...Yet!

A few days ago I found this on the floor in the basement. You know that thing on the floor that catches your eye. Then you go back to look at it closer. I stooped down for a better look. Turned on a light for a better look. Hmmm, still not sure what it was or if I wanted to touch it. I went upstairs and got a napkin to pick it up. It still took me a few minutes to discover that is was a blueberry! I don't even want to guess how long that has been in the floor and trampled on - at least it wasn't sporting any mold. It was soft and smooth and kind of like leather. I could start a new line of shoes or purses - when they go out of style just eat them - no more taking up closet space!

No comments: